Technology has evolved quite well in the last years – everyday we notice something or the other getting updated in our technical devices. We, the common people are then chasing those updates so we can say that getting ourselves updated with those technical updates.
Cybercriminals keep on framing new sophisticated ideas to crack the security systems of our devices. The software companies specially the antivirus companies need to keep themselves updated and find solutions to the constant risks of viruses, malwares, phishing etc.
In order to keep your system in a good condition it is necessary to install antivirus software. When your system is used for business purposes, then in that case antivirus software is somewhat mandatory to not let your records be hijacked by any outsider.
Cited below are the top 3 Cloud Antivirus software which are known to work well for business-purpose systems.
1. Kaspersky Security Cloud
Kaspersky is undoubtedly a well-known name in the antivirus industry. Not only does it protect your PCs but also is available for laptop, tablet, smartphones and Linux. It is a cloud-based antivirus with robust protection.
Kaspersky makes sure not to affect the normal functioning of your system. It doesn’t make your system slow upon installation. Some features of Kaspersky are free whereas some are exclusive and can be accessed only after paying a certain amount.
- Kaspersky makes you aware about all online threats which might harm your system and provides the Secure Connection VPN of the company.
- It has a tool which guards the system from ransomware attacks which are very common in business purpose systems now.
- It keeps your browsers safe from malicious software which usually hits while you surf through the internet.
- It has a wide variety of tools and features.
- It has an on-screen keyboard as well.
- Although it is a trusted endpoint protection, sometimes while running heaving applications, the system becomes slower and the performance level declines.
- Installation process could be a little easier.
- It often disturbs the CPU performance of the workstations and the laptops during scheduled scans.
Malwarebytes is one of the powerful antivirus software which helps in protecting your system against malware in real time. It has advanced features to protect your system from intruders and remove threats.
Malwarebytes uses four protection layers which is basically the foundation of this software – malware, ransomware, web and exploit protection works simultaneously for the system.
- It gives endpoint protection through a unified endpoint agent. This ensures less lag and instant identification of the threat in the system.
- Free trial is available.
- Elimination of threats is quite fast.
- The four-protection layer working simultaneously is incredible.
- Sometimes they miss real-time protection which they claim.
- Heavy if kept installed on the machine.
- More scan options should have made the software work better.
Webroot was established in 1997 in order to provide malware and virus protection for both business and domestic users. Webroot is an American based company which provides top-notch internet security. The security system uses a multi-dimensional system to keep a check on your device. The scanning feature of the software is quite good. The features given are quick scan, full system scan, deep scan or custom scan.
- Powerful management console.
- It scans your system three times a day. Thus, there is a rare chance of viruses piling up in your system. So, you need not worry about any heavy updates.
- 30-days free trial to judge if the software goes well for your device.
- Easy to use.
- The customer support of this antivirus software is very poor. They sometimes block sites which are safe and to unlock those, the user needs to connect to the support team which hardly responds.
Why should you go for a Cloud-based antivirus software?
Cloud-based antivirus software detects the virus/threats and cleans it up from the main area. It delivers wide-ranging security. Users can fix, scan and keep away virus attacks from the main administration. Business fields should prefer having cloud-based antivirus as it would keep away intruders to keep a track on the system.