If need to use some app or feature that is only available Windows, then you need to use virtualization utilities like Parallels Desktop. Parallels Desktop for Mac is designed to run a virtual Windows system on your Mac. VMware is another software you can use for OS X, but in this article, we will only discuss about Parallels for Mac full version.
We’ll guide you on how to download Parallels for free on you Mac OS X and also provide complete steps for installation.
Parallels Desktop for Mac has three modes in which the Windows system run, which are given below.
Related Articles: iPhone Won’t Charge After The Battery Drained Completely
Parallels for Mac Full Version
Coherence mode: In this mode, you can run your guest Windows system and Mac applications side by side in one window.
Full-Screen mode: Withthis mode, you get a full guest desktop to run your Windows system.
Modality mode: In this mode, you can customize and resize your virtual machine windows system running on top of the MAC applications.
Benefits of Parallels for MAC Full Version
Use Windows and Mac at The Same Time
You can use the Windows system alone on your Mac device or use it with Mac OS X side by side. You can also just use Windows applications on Mac OS X while hiding the Windows system.
Connect Multiple Devices
You can connect the USB, FireWire devices, and Thunderbolt with Windows. You can pair the Bluetooth and printer to work with both Windows and macOS.
Single Click Tuning
Select your output and design of your windows system with Parallels for Mac full version with just a single click. Parallels for Mac will optimize your VM setting and performance for you to display your virtual machine in seconds.
Parallels Desktop for Mac allows virtual machines maximum processing power. It can run the most complicated applications with up to 128 GB VRAM and 32 vCPU per virtual machine.
Select whichever system you want to from Windows, Ubuntu, Linux, or Boot Camp for installation on Mac OS X with Parallels Desktop for Mac and start using your virtual machine in a matter of seconds.
Easy Switching from PC to Mac
Make switches from your Windows virtual machine to Mac OS X easily by following setup assistant provided in Parallels. You can even import all your files, applications, browsers bookmarks, etc once you set up your virtual machine.
How To Install Parallels for Mac Full Version
- First, you need to download Parallels Desktop for your Mac. You can download it from the Parallels official website. If you already have Parallels for Mac full version installed on your Mac then proceed to the next step.
- Select and create a new virtual machine in Parallels from the application folder. Then click on ‘choose new’ and then install windows from whatever source you have specified i.e. USB drive, DVD, or a .iso image and then click on ‘continue’.
- Next, you need to enter your Windows product key in Parallels for Mac and click ‘continue’. Select the mode that you want to use the Windows in Parallels for Mac full version.
- Now, you need to specify the name and location for your virtual machine or you can set it to the default location for Parallels Desktop virtual machine.
- Finally, you can start the installation by clicking on ‘continue’ and your Windows virtual machine will start installation the installation. After Windows is installed, you can launch it by opening a Windows application or just by clicking the Power button Virtual Machine list on Parallels for Mac.
System Requirements for Parallel for Mac
- A Mac computer (Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i5, Core i7, Intel Core M/Xeon processor)
- 4GB of memory (8GB recommended)
- Additional disk space for virtual machines.
- 850 MB of disk space on the boot volume to install Parallels Desktop for Mac.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13
- macOS Sierra 10.12.5 or advanced
- OS X EI Captain 10.11.6 or advanced
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 or advanced
We hope you have successfully installed and started using your virtual machine on Parallels for Mac free download after reading this article.