iPhone Won’t Charge After The Battery Drained Completely – Fixed
Your iPhone won’t charge after the battery died? You have come to the correct place. We’ll guide you to resolve this issue on your own. First, we have multiple issues and their solution. Check what issue is causing your iPhone to not charge and follow the steps accordingly to resolve the ‘iPhone Won’t Charge After The Battery Drained Completely‘ issue.
Before you read ahead, the first thing you need to do is to get a different charger which works perfectly fine and try charging your iPhone with it. If still, your iPhone won’t charge then follow the steps given to fix your iPhone charging issue.
Similar Articles: iTunes Keeps Opening Itself At Startup
Reasons and solutions for why your iPhone won’t charge after the battery drained completely –
- First, you need to let your iPhone charge for some time and wait. Sometimes Apple devices are unable to turn on once the battery is completely dead. Because of this issue, you may see just a black screen even when your phone is plugged in for charging. Let your device charge for at least 20-25 minutes. Then check if it is has started or at least showing your phone is plugged in.
- If your device is showing charging but not starting then your power button also can have some issue. Check if it is working properly.
- Also, if you are seeing the Itunes logo instead of the charging sign then you may need to reset your device.
- If your phone is still showing a black screen after charging the phone for a while then also you may need to perform a reset on your device. Here are the steps to reset your iPhone:
On the latest versions of the iPhone, you need to press and release the Volume Up button, and then quickly press and release the Volume Down button, and lastly press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for about ten seconds until your iPhone has rebooted. If you have performed this correctly you’ll see the Apple logo appear on the screen. If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo then you can check our article about it. Then release the button and continue using your phone.
Related Articles: Parallels For Mac Full Version Free Download
You may not press all the buttons correctly the first time itself so if your iPhone is still not starting then you need to perform this again. Make sure that you do not pause for too long in between each press.
- If you don’t want to reset your phone then first check if the charging port of your iPhone is damaged or not. If it is damaged then you need to give your iPhone for service.
We hope this article has resolved the issue ‘iPhone Won’t Charge After The Battery Drained Completely‘. If not then you may need to give your phone for service.