Table of Contents
Gmail is the most used email service all over the world with around 1 billion active monthly users. With so many users and features sometimes you might have faced some slight errors in Gmail. We will talk about one such Gmail error that has been troubling many users. Most users have faced the Gmail error 707, this error causes issues while sending an email.
Issues caused by Error
- Not being able to send or receive emails.
In this article, first, we have discussed the reasons why you are facing this issue and then we have listed the steps you need to follow to fix the Gmail Error 707.
Reasons Why you are seeing the Gmail error 707
- Your web browser is not up to date: Sometimes there are some minor issues in web browsers that are resolved by sending out a new update that fixes the problem. You may have not updated your browser which may be causing a glitch that is causing this particular error.
- Overloaded of browser catch: The browser cache keeps on piling as you browse the web, this may also cause some things to not work properly. This might be the reason you are seeing Gmail error 707.
- Background Send feature is Enabled: The is the most common reason you are seeing the Gmail error 707. Just follow the steps below to resolve this issue.
Disable Background Send feature in Gmail
First, you need to disable the Background Send Feature to see if the issue is resolved or not. To disable the background send feature on Gmail you just need to follow the steps given below.
- Once you have entered the correct details press enter or click on the Sign In button.
- Then once your account opens, look for the gear icon on the top right and click on it.
- Once you see the dropdown, select the See All Settings options at the top.
- Then you need to open the Labs tab.
- Then find the Background send option while scrolling.
- Once you find the option click on select the disable options and save the settings. If still, you are facing the same error you need to try the next two options.
Delete Cache and Junk files from the Browser
Sometimes cache and cookies can pile up and cause this Error 707 to pop up. You just need to go to your browser settings and delete all the Cache, Cookies, History, and Junk. Once you do this, restart your device and then check if the issue is resolved or not.
For resolving this error first clear your history and then clear junk, cache, and cookies files. After clearing these files to restart your device and again open your Gmail this step can fix Gmail Error 707.
Browser Not Updated
If you have not updated your browser (chrome, internet explorer, firefox, etc) then you can also see the Gmail Error 707. You just need to update your browser and check if the issue is resolved or not.