Table of Contents
Avast Antivirus is one of the leading cross-platform internet security applications that you’ll find in the Market. Avast Antivirus products include software that provides computer security, antivirus software, antispyware, anti-phishing, and much more. Some of these services are free but some services require some payment to be made before it can be used.
While making the payment Avast has the option of saving your current payment method so that you can use it in the future with ease. Also before you make the payment there is an option to switch automatic renewals on or off that most people don’t notice. If you’ve saved your payment method and automatic renewals are set to ‘On’ then at the end of your subscription payment will be made automatically and the subscription will be renewed.
Most of us only realize this when the payment has already been made to avast for renewal. This can cause a problem for people who didn’t want to take additional services but are charged for the same. Don’t worry if you are currently facing this issue, this article has all you need to know.
We’ll guide you to the process of canceling your subscription and getting the money back. Firstly, for people who just want to change the Automatic renewal setting, we have also listed some ways by which you can set Automatic renewal to Off and then a step by step guide to get DRI Avast software refund.
How to Cancel Avast Auto-Renewal?
There are three ways you can cancel your Avast auto-renewal. The first method involves disabling auto-renewal through the Order portal. Secondly, you can also change the setting through your Avast account. Or you can simply contact Avast support and ask them to disable auto-renewal settings themselves.
We have given a detailed step by step guide for every method we have listed above. Select whichever method suits you best and follow the step guide to Cancel Avast Auto-Renewal.
Method 1 ( Through Order Portal)
- First, you need to log in to the Digital River order Portal at https://avast.com/find-order/. Then log in using your order number and password. (Can be found in the inbox of the email ID you registered with)
- Once you’ve logged in, click on the ‘Manage Subscription’ Section.
- On the ‘Manage Subscription’ page find ‘Automatic Renewals’ and set it to ‘Off’ as shown in the picture below. You might receive a pop-up, verify by clicking onto the ‘Disable Automatic Renewal‘ link appearing on the pop-up message.
Also, you will receive a confirmation email for the same after you’ve followed all steps.
Method 2 (Through Avast Account)
- Open Avast and move to the Avast A/c section by clicking on ‘Sign in’ in the top corner.
- Now log in using the email you used at the time of the purchase.
- Once you’re logged in, go to the ‘Licenses’ section and search for ‘Your Licenses’ and click on it.
- Next, search for the auto-renewal license and select the ‘deactivate auto-renewal subscription’ to cancel it.
Once you’re done with all the steps you will receive a confirmation email for the same.
Method 3 (Through Avast Support)
If you can’t perform the above steps you can simply ask the Avast support to do it for you.
- Go to the link https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/sales_refund. Fill all the required information with your cancel request. Remember to give the email you made the purchase with.
- Wait for the Conformation from Avast Customer Service and you’re done.
How to apply for DRI Avast Refund Request:
Now that you know how to stop the auto-renewal of Avast services now let us look at how to request a refund if auto-renewal is already done. Follow these simple steps for DRI Avast Software Refund. You will receive your payment within 30 days after the payment was originally made.
- Visit the official website of Avast.
- Find and move to the ‘Sales and Refund’ section.
- Provide the information that they are asking for. (use email ID used while making the purchase)
- After a few minutes, the customer service response will confirm your request for a refund.
Once you receive the response your refund will be made in a few days. We hope this article helped you to cancel your Avast Subscription and get your DRI Avast Software Refund.