Table of Contents
Download Facebook Videos On iPhone: Facebook is widely used by almost all people. You can connect with your friends by sharing messages, photos, videos, and much more. Facebook has its own app for Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad. You can also access Facebook through any mobile browser with the link m.facebook.com. You can download photos from Facebook on your iPhone but you cannot download Facebook videos to your iPhone. This article will guide you on how to save Facebook videos to iPhone.
Although you cannot download a Facebook video from the website itself as there is no video downloading capability on the iPhone. But there is a way by which you can download Facebook videos on iPhone. Don’t worry you don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone to save a video from Facebook on iPhone.
You can use multiple third-party browsers that are available on the App Store to download videos from Facebook. Also, you will need BitDownloader, an online Facebook downloader. BitDownloader allows you to save videos from Facebook to your iPhone.
You can easily download Facebook videos on iPhone by following the steps given below. First, we have listed how to copy the link of a Facebook video, and then we’ll guide you on how to download Facebook videos on iPhone and then how you can save it to your Camera Roll. You can use these steps on all Apple handheld devices to save Facebook videos to iPhone.
Step 1: How to Copy the Link of The Video
- First, you need to open the video on Facebook you want to Download.
- Then click on Share, and in the bottom, you’ll find Copy Link. Click on it and the link will be saved on your clipboard.
How to Save and Download Facebook Videos?
- You need to download an app named ‘Browser and File Manager for Documents‘ from the App store.
- Open the App and top you’ll find a bar, type BitDownloader in it, and press enter.
- In the list of supported sites, you’ll find Facebook and click on it.
- Paste the link you copied from Facebook and click on Download.
- Once the page reloads, go to the bottom of the page where you see the Download Button. Click and hold it to choose Download.
- You can view the video in the Downloads tab once it’s downloaded.
- Once the video is downloaded click on the Files tab and then press the dots icon next to the Facebook video you just downloaded.
- Next, click on Open in and you’ll see the iOS Share Sheet. Click on Save video and save it to your Camera Roll on your iPhone.
We hope you were able to understand how to download Facebook videos on iPhone after reading this article. Now you can view the video in your Camera Roll. You can also download videos from other platforms like Twitter, Reddit, Youtube on your iPhone using the same apps and method. You just need to copy the link and paste in on the website.