We came across the issue a lot on the internet. Below is one such:
Trying to connect my LG Stylo 4 to TV through RCA jacks
Hi all! My name is David and I’m new here. I’ve been trying for days now to figure out how to make this work with no luck. I am running Windows 7 64 bit and…
I have a Samsung 32 inch LED HDTV and an LG Stylo 4. The problem is that when I plug in the stylus, it doesn’t show up on tv screen…How do you get your LG Stylo 4 connected to your TV?
So, we decided to get this article to you guys. We have in detail explained how to Connect LG Stylo 4, LG stylo 5, and LG stylo 6 to your TV.
Tutorial on How to Connect LG Stylo 4 to TV with HDMI
Smart TVs and LG Stylo 4 can be connected through a variety of methods. Some don’t use HDMI, however. We’ll go over everything you need to do in this section to mirror your phone screen to a smart TV.
Method #1 Using a USB-C to HDMI Cable
The first one that comes to mind is the most obvious. The LG Stylo 4 comes with a USB-C port. Video data can now be transferred to and from the USB-C port. Using the port on the phone to connect to a smart TV is possible if the phone supports it.
The majority of TVs do not have USB-C ports. HMDI ports are mostly found on TVs. The USB Type-C cable is not compatible with your TV, which is why you cannot use it.
What are your options at this moment?
Lucky for you, we have an answer for you. Your guess is correct. An HDMI-to-USB-C converter cable will be used. By doing this, you can connect your phone to the USB Type-C port on the cable.
Kinseda Lg Stylo 4 Hdmi Cable Deal
Method #2 If You Have a Smart TV
If you wish to connect your LG Stylo 4 to a TV, you’ll need a USB Type-C to HDMI converter kit. On the other hand, smart TVs can be better. The TV screen can be wirelessly streamed or mirrored from your phone. Follow these steps to do that…
- Your smart TV and LG Stylo 4 must first be connected to the same network.
- The next step is to open the Music or Gallery app on your phone.
- Select a media file and play it
- From the top of the screen, tap on the three dots or menu icon
- In the dropdown menu, you will find Play on another device.
- The device list is displayed at this point. You will have a TV among them. Selecting your TV from the list will allow you to mirror your phone’s screen on your TV
Also know: How to get Now tv on Firestick 2021
Method #3 If You Want to Stream YouTube Videos to Your TV VIA Your Phone
Using a wireless mirroring method, we have shown you how to watch your gallery’s media directly on your smart TV. Alternatively, if you prefer to watch YouTube videos, you can do that as well. This method is almost similar to the previous one. Let’s get started…
- The first step is to set up a wireless network for both your phone and your TV.
- Afterward, you can play any video you like on YouTube through your phone
- Once you’ve done that, tap the TV icon in the top right corner of the video. The icon is similar to a display
- Once you tap on the icon, a list of all connected TVs appears
- You can then select the TV you want to stream on.
Your TV will then display the video. Directly from your smartphone, you can control playback at the moment
Method #4 Stream or Mirror Your Phone Screen via Chromecast
For many Stylo 4 users, Google Chromecast is their favorite wireless option.
- Chromecast should be connected to both an HDMI port on your TV and a USB port or other power source.
- Stylo 4 and Chromecast need to be connected to the same WiFi network.
- Add the Google Home app to the Stylo 4 by downloading and installing.
- The Home app will have a “Cast” option after it is configured with your Chromecast. The Home app allows you to mirror all screens by selecting > “Cast screen/audio“.
Connect LG Stylo 5 / 4 to TV Via HDMI
Sharing your smartphone’s screen with a TV via HDMI is another method. It is similar to using a USB drive. It involved using the LG Stylo 5 as external storage. LG Stylo 4 lacks an HDMI port, so it cannot be connected to a TV via HDMI. The MHL and SlimPort adapters can, however, be used. Below are the steps to follow if you have them.
- The first step is to plug the USB cable into your MHL or SlimPort adapter.
- Your TV now needs to be connected via HDMI cable.
- Access the available connections list in your TV’s settings by opening the TV settings.
- Choosing your HDMI cable connector is the last step.
- When you follow the steps correctly, you will see the LG Stylo 5 home screen on your TV.
Connect LG Stylo 5 / 4 to TV Via USB
A lot of people use this method to share their devices with their TV. It is a wired connection since a USB cable is used, which is included in the device. Plug one end of the cable into your smartphone, and the other into your TV. Using the remote control, select the connection menu in the TV menu to select the USB port that is currently in use.
How To Connect LG Stylo 4 to TV with HDMI
You can connect LG Stylo 4 to TV using an HDMI cable.
The first step is to plug the USB cable into your MHL or SlimPort adapter.
Your TV now needs to be connected via HDMI cable.
Access the available connections list in your TV’s settings by opening the TV settings.
Choosing your HDMI cable connector is the last step.
When you follow the steps correctly, you will see the LG Stylo 4 home screen on your TV.
What are the Benefits of Connecting LG Stylo 4 to TV?
The benefits of connecting LG Stylo 4 with TV include: allowing you to watch movies, play games, browse the internet, and more.
How to Connect LG Stylo 4 to TV?
1. You can connect LG Stylo 4 with TV using an HDMI cable.
2. The first step is to plug the USB cable into your MHL or SlimPort adapter.
3. Your TV now needs to be connected via HDMI cable.
4. Access the available connections list in your TV’s settings by opening the TV settings.
5. Choosing your HDMI cable connector is the last step.
When you follow the steps correctly, you will see the LG Stylo 5 home screen on your TV.
Does LG Stylo 5 Support Screen Mirror?
Yes, it supports screen mirroring.
How to Connect LG Stylo 5 / 4 to TV Wirelessly
To connect LG Stylo 5/4 to TV wirelessly through Chromecast, follow these steps:
1. Chromecast should be connected to both an HDMI port on your TV and a USB port or other power source.
2. Stylo 4 and Chromecast need to be connected to the same WiFi network.
3. Add the Google Home app to the Stylo 4 by downloading and installing.
4. The Home app will have a “Cast” option after it is configured with your Chromecast. The Home app allows you to mirror all screens by selecting > “Cast screen/audio“.
How can I screencast my stylo 4 without the internet?
You can use a USB cable to connect your stylus to your computer. Then, open up the Stylus app on your phone and select “Screencast” from the menu.
How to Share Files to PC on LG Stylo 5 / 4 Via Smartshare App
You can share files between Android devices and PCs via the SmartShare app for LG Stylo 5/4. To do this:
First, download the SmartShare app from Google Play Store.
Then connect your device with your computer using a USB cable.
After that, open the SmartShare app on your phone and select the “PC” option.
Now, choose the file you want to send to your computer and click “Send”.
How do I connect my LG phone to my TV using HDMI?
You can connect your LG phone to your TV using an HDMI cable.
Is my LG Stylo 4 MHL compatible
Yes, it is compatible with LG Stylo 4.
How do I mirror my LG Stylo 4 to my TV?
You can use an app called Miracast to mirror your phone screen to your TV.
Does the LG Stylo 5 support HDMI output
Yes, the LG Stylo supports HDMI output.
How do I switch from HDMI to alt mode?
In order to use Alt Mode, you will need a cable with a USB Type-C connector on one end and an HDMI connector on the other. Streaming your web page from your phone to your TV is as easy as connecting USB Type-C to your phone, tablet, or laptop, then connecting HDMI to your monitor or TV.
How do I know if my phone supports HDMI out mode?
To check if your phone supports HDMI out mode, connect it to a TV using an HDMI cable. If the screen turns black and the TV says “HDMI Out Mode Not Supported”, then your phone does not support HDMI out mode.