Avast has become an essential part of every computer user’s life. It provides security and protection against malware and viruses. However, the company also offers subscription plans for its software. The company offers three different subscription plans – Free, Premium and Pro. The free plan is completely free while the other two offer paid services.
How to Cancel Avast Auto Renewal Billing Subscription 2021?
Whether you want to cancel Avast’s subscription in order to protect your computer against viruses and other malware attacks, Avast Antivirus takes the lead in terms of offering you a robust level of protection. If, however, you want to switch to another antivirus solution, you can cancel your Avast subscription.
Do you have to cancel Avast’s auto-renewal before you can stop it? You should be able to complete the task using these steps. It may be uncomfortable for them to have part of their AC payment deducted. Get in touch with Customer Support as soon as possible if you get into a similar situation. You can cancel your services here by asking the trained buddies. It can also be done by yourself. Earlier in this blog, the entire process of requesting a refund and canceling the order has been explained. Follow the instructions in the document.
You can also check this detailed guide on Avast Software refund.
How to cancel the Avast free trial?
You can cancel your Avast subscription by uninstalling the software from your computer and using a few best options to do it.
Disable the Automatic Renewal of your account
By logging into your Avast Account, you can cancel Avast auto-renewal. There are a few steps involved, but they are quite straightforward.
1. Log into your Avast account on their website.
2. You can find the license you are subscribed to by clicking on the Licenses tab.
3. Ensure your license has been taken up on the email address you are signed in with.
4. You can cancel auto-renewal by selecting Cancel Auto-Renewal and making it effective.
5. The choice you make must be confirmed
6. You can disable auto-renewal subscriptions by clicking the Deactivate Subscription option in the confirmation box
That’s all there is to it. An email confirmation should arrive almost instantly.
Disable Auto Renewal on Digital River
If you have purchased your Avast subscription from Digital River, you can use this method to disable auto-renewal.
Here are the steps involved –
- Start by visiting the Digital River website.
- Sign in with your order number and password.
- Click on Find Order to confirm
- Go to Manage Subscriptions
- Locate the automatic renewal option
- Switch it from ON to OFF.
- An alert should appear indicating whether you want to discontinue the subscription. Please confirm the disabling of automatic renewal by clicking the link
- An email will confirm the cancellation of your automatic renewal.
How to apply for Avast Refund Request
These instructions will help you retrieve money back if you’ve paid for Avast through a subscription.
- Log in to your account page at Avast.
- Among the payments made, select the Avast payment.
- Find the button that reads “Claim Refund” on the next screen. You can click it.
Turn off Auto-Renewal in Avast Using the Customer Service Portal
It’s also possible to ask Avast customer service to turn off the subscription if neither of the above-listed options works for you.
Providing your license number can turn off auto-renewal. Please contact the following if you would like to disable avast license renewal.
Complete the cancellation form.
It is important to use the email address you used to purchase the product
To confirm your cancellation, wait for a response from Avast Customer Service
How to cancel Avast 60 day trial? / How to cancel Avast free trial?
Avast subscriptions can be terminated at any time after purchase within 60 days after purchase. Trying Avast for free is also a nice way to get to know the program. The original avast can be downloaded and the subscription can easily be canceled, allowing you to use the software for two months for free.
Avast Cancel Subscription from Google Play Store:
The phone devices can also be protected with Avast antivirus. The Google play store allows you to easily download the Avast app on your phone if you wish to use it. Typing Avast into the search bar will bring up the program. Install Avast antivirus on the phone by clicking on the icon. You will need to wait for the installation process to be completed. Click on the Upgrade button in the Avast antivirus application. Then, fill in your billing information. Install the plan by following the on-screen instructions. Here are the instructions you need to follow if you want to cancel your Google Play subscription:
- Simply click the Play Store icon on the phone
- Navigate to the Menu
- Click on Subscriptions
- Click the Avast subscription button
- Cancel your subscription by clicking Cancel
- To cancel the subscription, follow the on-screen instructions.
Check out the related article:
How do I cancel my Avast subscription and get a refund
You can cancel your Avast subscription from within the app itself. To do this, go to Settings > Account > Subscriptions > Cancel Subscription.
How do I contact Avast billing department
You can contact the Avast billing department via email at [email protected]
How do I remove my credit card from Avast
You can remove your credit card from Avast by going to the settings page, then click on “Remove” under the “Credit Cards” section
How do I stop Avast service
You can disable Avast service by going to Settings > Security & Privacy > System Protection and unchecking the box next to “Avast”.